Our Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions "we" and "us" mean Oceanic Square Pty Limited ABN 82 010 805 053 trading as Prices Plus of 14 Horizon Drive Beenleigh, QLD 4207 Australia, and "you" means you the customer. These Terms and Conditions together with your order constitute the entire contract between us and you for the supply of products. The contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
As a visitor or customer of the Prices Plus website, you agree to the terms outlined in the following terms and conditions. The following terms and condition are in relation to all orders and dealings as a result of or whilst browsing the Prices Plus website.
All orders placed through our store are an acceptance of the below outlined conditions:
The words we/us/our means Prices Plus, PO Box 541, Springwood, Queensland, 4127. The words you and your, refer to customers, associates or visitors of the website.
The following terms and conditions may be updated and amended at a later date, for this reason we suggest you check back regularly to make sure you are aware of all terms and conditions which may affect you as a customer.
- Currency and GST
- Conditions of Sale
- Statutory Conditions and Warranties
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Our Liability
- Payment Methods
- Return Policy
- Correction of Errors and Discrepancies
- Contact Us
- Online Fraud Notice
- Force Majeure
- Governing Law
- PLUS Club
- Prices Plus Gift Cards
- Monthly Competition - June 2020
Prices Plus and all represented logo’s, slogans and images are trademarks owned by Oceanic Square Pty Ltd (A.B.N: 31 160 611 932) and may not be used or copied without consent from Prices Plus.
All pricing and currency listed on the Prices Plus website is represented in $AUD and is inclusive of GST. Prices Plus cannot accept overseas currency or funds from overseas banking institutions. All payment types including credit cards must be issued from Australian banking institutions.
To purchase any goods from Prices Plus you must be at least 18 years of age. Prices Plus bares no responsibility for under age persons ordering from our site without guardian supervision. Prices Plus reserves the right to obtain compensation from parents or guardians of any underage persons where they have resulted in loss.
Statutory conditions and warranties apply. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of those statutory conditions and warranties. For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the ACCC website at www.accc.gov.au or download a free copy of the Warranties and Refunds Guide from the following address: http://www.accc.gov.au
Some products sold through Prices Plus are serviced and supported by the manufacturer or supplier in accordance with the warranty information provided on the listing.
We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data, death, serious injury or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. Our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
Prices Plus accepts the following forms of Payment online:
- Mastercard Debit and Credit Card
- Visa Debit and Credit Card
What is Zip Pay? Own It Now, Pay Later. From $10 A Week.
Zip is a reusable account of up to $1000 that lets you shop now and pay later. No upfront payments and interest free always. Make as many purchases as you like up to your account limit, then set up flexible repayments to suit your lifestyle.
How Do I Use Zip?
For information on how to use Zip in store click here.
- Zip is only available on online orders valued over $50.00
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000.
- Your first payment won’t be due until the end of next month. When you open your account, Zip will set up a monthly payment of $40 (or less if the amount you owe is under $40). This will come from your linked debit or credit card on the last day of each month and run until your purchases are paid off. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due.
- There’s a $6 monthly account fee, this is waived if your closing balance is paid by the due date. No balance, no fee and you’ll pay nothing upfront – there are no setup fees and no hidden charges.
- If you don’t meet your minimum monthly repayment, a $5 late fee may apply.
- Contact Zip on (02) 8294 2345 if there are extenuating circumstances, which will not allow you to make repayments on or before the scheduled date. For more information go to Zip’s help page.
Prices Plus is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
Our refund policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you purchased a product from Prices Plus, that you believe is not of acceptable quality, fit for purpose, does not match the description, then you may have rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law and we will be happy to offer you a refund or exchange. You will need to provide your receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
If you cannot provide proof of purchase, Prices Plus may provide a refund or exchange at our discretion provided that the product was sold exclusively by Prices Plus.
CHANGE OF MIND
We also offer a refund or exchange if you change your mind within 28 days of purchase provided that:
- You provide the original receipt or adequate proof of purchase. A refund will be given using your original payment method.
- Items are unused/unworn and in their original packaging including all manuals and accessories.
- In the case of CD’s/DVD’s, the shrink wrap is intact.
If you cannot provide proof of purchase, we will offer you an exchange to the value of the current price of that product.
Please choose carefully as goods on which a change of mind return is not available are:
- Bedding accessories eg: quilts, underlays and pillows
- Cosmetics including fragrances
- Gift Cards
- Personal care ie: electronic toothbrushes, foot spas, hair straighteners, hair removal devices etc
Whilst Prices Plus makes every effort possible to keep our site accurate and up to date, there are sometimes minor errors which may appear on our website. Prices Plus reserves the right to change any errors with pricing, quantity’s, descriptions, discrepancies at its discretion without any prior notification.
If you have any queries or questions regarding Prices Plus' terms and conditions or any other matters please do not hesitate to contact a Prices Plus Customer Service Representative using our Contact Us page or send by mail to:
The Website Manger
PO Box 541
Springwood QLD 4127
Prices Plus has taken every necessary precaution in making sure our website is 100% safe and secure for all users. With the use of 256bit Secure Socket layer (SSL) technology, all Credit card transactions and secure private information are protected so as you the customer can shop in safety.
Online fraud and credit card fraud are not tolerated by Prices Plus. Please be advised, all transactions and personnel found to be fraudulent or partaking in fraudulent activity will be punished and acted upon to the full extent of the law.
Prices Plus shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Prices Plus, and Prices Plus shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
You shall not assign any rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Prices Plus. Any unauthorised assignment shall be deemed null and void. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected thereby. Neither our failure nor your failure to enforce any Term or Condition constitutes a waiver of such Term or Condition. Such failure shall in no way affect the right to later enforce such Term or Condition. Prices Plus reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of sale at any time. No Prices Plus employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Terms and Conditions governing any sale.
The Plus Club is the club for shoppers of Prices Plus, in order to become a club member and receive the benefits of signing up to the Plus Club, you are confirming that you have reviewed, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions that follow. Each benefit may have a few additional conditions, and those will be communicated when needed.
From time to time we may revise these Terms and Conditions. If the Terms and Conditions change, we will post the new terms and conditions to the Prices Plus web site and notify you of such change by email. Each time you access a benefit of the Plus Club you agree to these or any new Terms and Conditions.
In order to become a member of the Plus Club, you must be a resident of Australia, be at least 16 years of age when you register, have an active email address and mobile telephone number. Only individuals can join to become a member; no corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts, etc. are permitted. There are no membership fees associated with the Plus Club at this time.
JOINING THE CLUB
Complete the registration on line at www.pricesplus.com.au or in any Prices Plus store by providing your name, email address, mobile telephone number and date of birth. By completing the registration details you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of the Plus Club.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING IN THE CLUB
By being a member of the Plus Club, you may receive benefits such as:
- Special Events Invitations
- Member Only Discounts
- Bonus items
- Early E-access to catalogues and promotions
- A Special Birthday Offer
- Other special promotional offers as determined by us from time to time
Members will receive email notifications when a new offer is available to you. We may have special conditions for some offers and the details will be provided when you are notified of those offers.
CHANGES TO THE PLUS CLUB AND OR BENEFITS
We have the right at any time, with or without giving you prior notice, to:
- End the Plus Club and/or any specific Benefit
- Change any Plus Club benefit we offer
- Change the eligibility requirements for a particular benefit
- Change any other feature of the Plus Club
If we decide to end the Plus Club or a specific Benefit, we will provide you 30 days’ notice either by emailing you at the email address listed in your Plus Club details or by posting a notice on www.pricesplus.com.au. Benefits have no cash value, and upon termination of the Plus Club or a specific Benefit, unused offers will expire and will not be redeemable for cash or any other form of compensation.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that when you enrol in the Plus Club you are agreeing to waive your rights under any law that may require us to obtain judicial permission to change these Terms and Conditions or to end the Plus Club.
HOW AND WHEN MEMBERSHIP MAY END
You may cancel your Plus Club membership at any time. To cancel your membership, you may opt-out of the program from a Plus Club email communication unsubscribe link, or via the Prices Plus web site. As soon as you cancel your membership, all unused offers will be cancelled. It is important to note that opting out from receiving emails from Plus Club will automatically remove you as a member of the Plus Club. We may cancel your Plus Club membership if we determine that you are not eligible to be a member of the Plus Club or that you have violated these Terms and Conditions. We may cancel some or all your offers if we determine that you received the offers due to an error, through fraud or deception, or in any manner not authorized by these Terms and Conditions.
LIMIT ON LIABILITY
In this Limit on Liability section of the Terms and Conditions, Oceanic Square Pty Ltd trading as Prices Plus and its directors, officers, employees, and agents, are collectively referred to as “Prices Plus”. By enrolling in and participating in the Plus Club, you agree that Prices Plus shall not be responsible or liable to you for:
- any claim, loss, injury, damage, delay, accident, cost or expense, including solicitor’s fees, arising out of or related to the Plus Club, these Terms and Conditions, or the Prices Plus website
- any incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages, arising out of or related to the Plus Club, these Rules, or the Prices Plus website
- any failure, delay or decision by Prices Plus in administering the Plus Club
- any data security breach as to the information you provide to enrol in the Plus Club that is beyond our reasonable control
- any representation, claim, offer or statement we make about the Plus Club
- any offers you receive through the Plus Club. In no event will Prices Plus be liable to you for more than $50 in the aggregate on account of all wrongful acts or omissions by Prices Plus arising out of or relating to the Plus Club.
WHICH STATE’S LAW CONTROLS
The law of the state of Queensland, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern your membership and participation in the Plus Club and our performance of our obligations under the Plus Club. If applicable law prohibits us from offering the Plus Club to you, then you may not participate in the Plus Club. If applicable law prohibits us from offering you a feature of the Plus Club, then that offer to you is null and void and will not be replaced by any other offer in its place.
Valid Gift Cards can be used in full or part payment of merchandise.
The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the balance on the Gift Card.
Treat Gift Cards like cash. Lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced or refunded. Gift Cards are redeemable for goods at all Prices Plus stores.
Gift Cards have no value unless activated at the time of purchase.
Gift Cards expire 36 months from the date of purchase.
You can check Gift Card expiry and balance at the registers at any Prices Plus store by asking one of our helpful staff.
- The promotion is open to all residents of New South Wales and Queensland with a valid email address.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 2:00 pm on the 03/07/2020 and ends at 12:00 pm on the 08/07/2020
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must:
- Post a photo caption for the following post here
- Like the Prices Plus Facebook Page here.
- The total prize value is $50.00 and consists of 1 x $50.00 Prices Plus Gift card to be used in store.
- Prizes will be drawn electronically at random on 08/07/2020.
- The prize will be available for collection from the prize winners most local Prices Plus store.
- The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the draw by Facebook message, and will be listed on the Prices Plus web site and Facebook Social Media page.
- If the prize is unclaimed after 3 months, then a second prize draw will be conducted 3 months after the original draw.
The promoter is Oceanic Square Pty Ltd Trading as Prices Plus
24 Horizon Drive Beenleigh Queensland 4207
Ph 07 3442 5800